Our International Alliances
APA Lawyers is the sole Australian representative for “Avrio Advocati”, a private network of law firms based in the European Union, with associate offices all over the world. We are strategically aligned with Charltons Solicitors of Hong Kong and Shanghai, allowing us to service clients in those regions.
Avrio Advocati members and associates service business and private clients across Europe and beyond.
What is Avrio Advocati?
Avrio Advocati is a network of law firms based in the European Union with Associates outside of the EU. The head office of the group is located in Paris. Advocati has members in all major European business centres including London, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt, Athens and Amsterdam. Associates include firms in Australia, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Canada and the United States of America.
Our International Services Include:
- Business and Investment Structures
- Establishing Businesses in the EU
- Local and International Joint Ventures
- Distribution and Agency Arrangements
- Technology Agreements
- Business Finance
- Trade Practices
- Business Structures
- Mergers and Acquisitions including Sales of Shares or Assets
- Establishment of Off-Shore Branches, Subsidiaries and Other Entities
- Trademark Registration and Advice
- Copyright Advice
- Company Formation
- Land Documentation
- Advice on Partnership and Contractual Disputes
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Maritime Law Disputes
- Business and Estate Succession Planning for High Net Worth Individuals
- International Estate Advice and Administration
- International Real Estate Acquisition
- Industrial Disputes
- Law Relating to the Dismissal of Employees